Tuesday 15 June 2010

Kings Heath Shin Dig 19th June.

Coming up on Saturday 19th June is the Kings Heath Summer Party. There will be lots of things happening, see the details here -
including a food fair at All Saints Square, the bar-boot will take place in the Hare and Hounds, Alys Fowler is opening the Kings Heath Floral Trail- loads to keep you busy!

I'll be involved in the arts and vintage market at the top of Vicarage Rd (where the farmers market is). There will be prints, cards and bags for sale, and I'm giving away some of my saved seeds.


I've been collecting seed from especially succesful crops at the allotment for a while now. The rocket is really good, and keeps us in salad throughout the Summer. I made these labels for the market.
This year, the parsnips have been left to flower so I can collect next years seed from them. I've also got the last of  the leeks earmarked.Lovely!

Simon will be manning the stall, and playing a set at  The Soul Food Project in the Hare and Hounds. He'll be playing in the pub at about 3:30pm. The grub looks amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment