Wednesday 7 July 2010

Falmouth with the Girls Who Draw


Last weekend I loaded up the car with prints and goodies and headed down to Falmouth, to help set up the 'Menagerie' show. I really had a marvellous time.

I had forgotten just how beautiful Cornwall is in the Summer. This is the view from the castle- a little secret beach.
Anyway, enough with the nature talk, this is what we were there for..


Here's some shots of the show and opening night.



Here and Now is a great gallery and shop-I thoroughly recommend it if you find yourself in that neck of the woods. Here's a couple of things that came home to Brum with me..


This chap is by Alice Apple. Isn't he sweet?


And these delightful norks are by Lucy Sheridan.

By the way, if you do find yourself in Falmouth this Summer, just behave yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment