Tuesday 17 April 2012

Busy at Bellwood and Wright

On Saturday I visited Bellwood and Wright Fine Art in Lancaster. I was invited to do a 'meet the artist' day, a new venture for me.

I've been represented by this gallery for a number of years, so I was keen to spend some time here and get to know Sarah Bellwood (the gallery owner, along with Andrew Wright) a little better.

The gallery has a wonderful collection of work on offer- some of my favourite printmakers are here- including Angela Harding, Jane Ormes and Sonia Rollo.
We had a really busy day, the gallery was buzzing with visitors all day. We made lots of sales, selling almost all of the work that I took with me. I'm planning to drop more off at the start of May, so be quick!
I had a whale of a time, and am planning a return visit towards the end of the year. Lancaster is lovely, can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment