Wednesday 20 February 2013

Midcentury Modern Show, March 17th

I am pleased to announce that I will once again be taking part in the Midcentury Modern show, at Dulwich College on March 17th.

'Held in the beautiful and very appropriate Christison building designed by Wates in the Sixties, this show is stuffed with all the recognisable classics of Scandinavian, American and British heroes of 20C design. It's like visiting a design museum where you can sit on the classics, talk to knowledgable people and then take the exhibits home with you. I enjoy every show immensely and would recommend this show to any lover of design.' Matthew Hilton

And I heartily agree!

You can now pre-order your tickets, a wise move as it gets incredibly busy:
http://modernshows.com/the-shows/dulwich-march-2013/

I'll be introducing a clutch of new work, including this little chap. He'll also be available on the  website very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment